At the heart of the Christian faith is the call to love God and to love our neighbour.
Loddington Church of England Primary School’s ethos is firmly grounded in these Christian values which inform all school activity, while respecting and understanding others’ faith, belief and culture as well as those who do not have a faith or belief.
We strongly believe that we must provide a holistic, respectful and child centred experience that allows each and every child to achieve their full potential.
Our VISION is to:
- provide many and varied opportunities for learning, always recognising and developing the abilities, talents and diversity of each individual.
- celebrate the achievements of each and every child encouraging them to be the best they can be.
- further develop the school as a unique and diverse community set at the heart of the wider community it serves.
- to develop the children as responsible citizens who are equipped to meet the challenges of the future in an ever changing multi-cultural society.
- embed Christian values in everything we do
Our VALUES are:
The school also actively promotes the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.’